A garden means 20 different things to 20 different people. Our traditionally skilled, in-house team of garden landscapers are here to create a garden that’s beautifully yours. Serving Reading, Newbury and the surrounding Berkshire towns and villages.
What could you do if your garden was re-landscaped?
- Maybe you’d have more space to entertain family and friends longer into the evening…
- Or perhaps you’d be able to get back into gardening, accessing areas of your garden that you currently find difficult.
- You might savour the opportunity to unwind in a tranquil place at the end of a long working day…
- Or maybe you’d finally be able to solve that challenge of where to put the trampoline and create a safe, child-friendly garden that also works for entertaining.
Whatever is important to you, we’re here to help! Our traditionally skilled, in-house team of garden landscapers have been selected for their skill, attention to detail, and perhaps most importantly, their desire to learn and work hard. We believe in working to a high standard – doing the job properly and thoroughly. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship. But we also earn the trust and respect of our clients through being totally reliable, meticulously tidy, and genuinely courteous.
I want to extend my thanks to John and his team… really nice guys who were great to have around. The guys have been fantastic whilst on site and I wouldn’t have any hesitation in recommending ALDA to others… The attention to detail and the quality of work has been absolutely stellar and I am delighted with the finished garden… If it weren’t for the portaloo on the drive, it’s hard to believe that only yesterday, visible signs of work in progress were very much in evidence.
Getting it right first time
Quotations for garden landscaping are provided free of charge, and we are happy to discuss a garden at length with you, to ensure that the result hits the nail on the head first time. What sets us apart from other garden landscaping companies?
Common Garden Features
A few examples of the more commonly seen elements in the gardens we construct:
- Patios/Terraces, Paths, Steps, Decking, and Driveways
- Ponds & Water Features
- Pergolas, Arches, Arbours
- Walls, Fences, Trellis & Gates – including Retaining Walls & Raised Beds
- Soft Landscaping – Planting and Lawns
- Groundworks, Drainage & Irrigation
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Rooms, Sheds & Summerhouses
As well as constructing gardens to our own designs, we also work with other designers and directly with clients on a construction-only basis.
Have a look at our gallery and featured transformations to get a feel for the quality of our work. You might also like to take a look at our blog for details of what we’ve been up to recently.